Project Manager – Pharma – 12 Month FTC
Our client is a medical device and health care company that are seeking to appoint a Project Manager for a 12-Month Fixed Term Contract in their Dublin office in Dublin 22.
The Project Manager will take the lead to manage, coordinate and deliver projects together with the responsibility of managing communication for the Senior Leadership Team and the Director of Global Quality.
You, the applicant, will have a background in Pharmaceuticals and/or Medical Devices, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Project Management Role.
This will be a stand-alone role and will require some international travel – around 20% of the time.
Experience working with consultancy firms like McKinsey & Company and Deloitte would be a huge advantage.
Duties are not limited to the following – full job spec will be discussed further with suitable applicants.
- Design, Problem Solve and Stakeholder Buy-in for business-critical projects
- Execution of initiatives with key stakeholders
- Experience in handling large and complex data analysis and project management tools
- Expertise in working with and analysing various Pharmaceutical databases preferred, e.g., IMS
- Level 8 in Science, Economics, Engineering, or Business
- Post-graduate in business education (MBA) a plus
For more information on this role, send your CV to Kelly McGovern at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0906-450666 for a confidential chat.