Video for this job
An Irish MedTech company, based in Galway with over 45 years’ experience are seeking a Project Manager NPD (New Product Development) to join their business on a permanent basis. This company are a team of passionate creators and engineers who specialise in the research, design and manufacture of cutting-edge products geared towards muscle strength.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing new product introductions from inception to launch and leading core teams from all relevant functions such as R&D, Operations, Marketing, Regulatory)
- Managing the R&D aspect of the project, working with electronics, software and mechanical functions
- Maintaining product and process quality at all times and delivering projects within the guidelines set by the company quality system. Participate in external audits of the project.
- Managing the R&D design control milestones around design verification, validation and risk analysis.
What you need for this role
- Strong Project Management skills (PMI is a distinct advantage).
- University degree or equivalent in engineering
- 5 years+ experience working at mid-senior level with Medical Devices, Consumer Electronics or Automotive Technologies (managing the design control process is a distinct advantage)
- Hands-on experience with an entrepreneurial approach
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with both technical and commercial colleagues
- Passionate, fearless and a strong determination to drive brilliant execution
What you will get in return
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Eligibility for Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Life Assurance/Death in Service
- Income Protection Insurance