Excellent opportunity for a Project Manager in the North West.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a qualified project manager to with work the existing PMO manager and gain a vast wealth of experience managing projects spanning from Analytics to ERP and CRM. It also offers an opportunity to work with a team as well as working on your own whilst delivering the highest standard of service to clients and the project team.
Your specific responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope.
You should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. You also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
The company is ISO 9001 compliant and as a result has a formalised process around the delivery of project work.
• Manage all services and delivery related work for our nominated client. This will involve the coordination of internal resources and third parties/contractors for the execution and delivery of all approved work.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Manage all projects within the controls as dictated by the ISO 9001 process.
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to manager and management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
Qualifications & Required Skills:
• Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
• Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
• Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
• Minimum of 2-4 years working as a Project Manager
• Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• PMP / PRINCE II or similar certification is a must
• Ability to work with clients onsite.
• English: Fluent
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins on 071-9140252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.