- Project management of all aspects of water and wastewater pumping and treatment installations.
- Co-ordination of the ERP system and insuring projects are being delivered in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Purchasing and acquisition of all BOQ items for projects including labour, parts and materials.
- Liaising with the Tendering Department and insuring an efficient handover of projects.
- Timeline planning of all small industrial installations from awarding of contract to completion and handover of all documentation.
- Management of all site labour for projects.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Invoicing and debt retrieval as appropriate.
- Writing engineering reports, method statements and commissioning schedules.
- Responsible for all O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during all installation.
- Proficiency in PC skills to include ACAD and all MS office and Project software
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Strong engineering analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and waste water Industry.
- Have proven experience in an engineering role in a Mechanical & Electrical environment.
- Experience in implementing opportunities and initiatives in a time restricted schedule.
- Organise and plan technical meetings with clients and Consulting Engineers
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish stated deadlines.
- Project management / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management and any Water &/or Waste Water industry experience will be an advantage.
One of the following will be essential:
- Third level Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering degree/Diploma
- Similar relevant degree
- Additional Requirements:
- Full clean driving licence
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email email@example.com