Our client, a medical device company based in Longford requires a Project Manager to lead Site or Strategic projects in a regulated medical device environment.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Maintain Task Management System To Do list.
- Lead Site or Divisional Strategic Programmes.
- Responsible for prioritization, problem solving, supporting resource management, communication and risk management of assigned Projects.
- Develop innovative approaches to Project Management and have very keen foresight to anticipate activities and events that may cause delay and develop and implement a plan to prevent the delay from occurring.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met for all projects.
- Tailor and apply broad-based skill-set to facilitate efficient management of team activities and communication.
- Develop, track, and communicate progress against deliverables and resource constraints.
- Review and assess Project Plans with cross-functional Transfer Teams.
- Identify and communicate any project related issues to Senior Management Team and develop contingencies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline. Diploma or Grad Diploma in Project Management would be an advantage.
- Worked within a highly regulated manufacturing environment with project management skills as this provides a good foundation for this job function.
- Strong strategy development and planning skills coupled with necessary knowledge of diagnostics technical, manufacturing and supply activities.
- Demonstrated team player and ability to work in a globally oriented work environment.
- Lean Six Sigma Experience / Certified Green Belt or equivalent preferred.
- The position will coordinate resources and provide leadership to a cross functional team.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aideen Cummins.