- Leads the creation of the project plan and responsible for the execution of the plan. Ensures delivery of high quality solutions against strategic plans.
- Plans, schedules and oversees execution of the project.
- Proactively monitors progress, resolving issues and managing interdependencies between other work streams of the project including other transformational programmes that may be impacted, initiating corrective action as appropriate.
- In conjunction with IT and the relevant areas ensure appropriate scheduling of project deliverables to meet the plan.
- Negotiates priorities as necessary and escalate issues appropriately by understanding the most effective path towards resolution.
- Collaborate and communicate with third parties, executive sponsors and senior management stakeholders and partner groups in particular the supported business function to ensure that all initiatives are efficiently managed and delivered.
- Build credible, trusted advisor relationships with the key stakeholders at all levels of the organisation and also third parties.
- Delivers regular progress reports which present a concise, accurate status of the project, ensuring a consistent status is communicated up to the overall programme.
- 10+ years’ experience in managing large and complex project implementations with multiple systems involved, including vendor managed systems.
- Has a detailed understanding and experience of business and technology life cycle.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent budget and resource management skills
- Superior time management and planning skills
- Highly motivated, team player, self-starter and ability to work independently
- Ability to partner with vendors, 3rd parties, customers, colleagues and develop positive working relationships to create an open positive working environment
- Detail oriented, strong analytical skills, advanced judgment capability, strong problem solving, and ability to manage workflow
- Remaining calm under pressure, having excellent negotiation and conflict management skills with sufficient gravitas and credibility to work with the other PM’s on the project to manage resources, dependencies etc.
- Financial industry knowledge.
- Background in running regulatory projects
- Knowledge of Asset Servicing Custody business
- Trade Process, Stock Lending, Income, Corporate Actions, Cash, Payments, Tax, Reconciliations
- Knowledge of Front Office processes
For any more information or a confidential discussion please contact