The successful candidate will be employed as a Project Manager, reporting to the Department Head.
The ideal candidate is:
- A highly motivated self-starter with a disciplined approach to problem solving
- Ensures timely delivery of project with the capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Highly motivated, dependable, performance driven decision maker You will create a high performance culture based on the pillars of quality and customer focus through the motivation and engagement of the team.
- Experienced in people, performance and project management, excellent communication and presentation techniques and well developed influencing skills, with a proven ability to build, manage and maintain relationships at all levels.
Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to the following:
- Supervision of Projects from contract award to handover.
- Analyse client contract requirements ensuring understanding within the project team, and liaise with the Design and Sales departments to clarify contract technical specifications.
- Act as the main point of contact with clients and their representatives in order to progress projects in a timely manner.
- Supervise the project team consisting of the project engineers, project management support and project control administration.
- Provide the installation project manager with the information required during the preparation of tender documents for crane installation works.
- Liaise with appointed installation subcontractors and LCC Site Personnel regarding contract and installation requirements.
- Liaising with other departments including Design, on-site technical support engineers, commissioning, production, etc. to ensure the project runs in accordance with the schedule.
- Liaise directly with the customer on site related matters or in relation to any other matters as required, at all times maintaining a positive client experience.
- Project scheduling from contract signing to final crane handover.
- Preparation and site interface documentation and data, with assistance from project management support.
- Closing of all punch list items, in conjunction with site supervisors and project engineers.
- Liaising directly with 3rd party inspectors in relation to all aspects of the crane design, manufacture, and onsite installation.
- Attending project meetings as required ensuring accurate recording of meeting minutes.
- Project control administration and updating of project schedules as necessary.
Qualifications & Experience
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Self-motivated with good management capabilities
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organised with excellent planning and forecasting abilities
- Previous experience in project management is essential
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required
If you wish to discuss this role in confidence please contact Chloe Slingsby