Project Manager – Financial Change Practice
Excellent job opportunity for a project manager specialised in financial services, and client change practice to undertake an initial 11-month contract.
This position will report to the Client Delivery global team and work with various departments.
The ideal person for this position will be analytical and have excellent focus and project management experience.
- Coordinate and deliver development and process enhancements to client-initiated projects.
- Analyse and create document improvements.
- Prepare project plans and manage deliverables.
- Assist consultants in review and approval of their BRDs.
- Independently manage various large and complex projects.
- Escalate risks and issues to ensure effective mitigation.
- Facilitate process improvements.
- Financial services experience or asset servicing.
- Experience with transfer agency, custody and funds.
- Extensive project management experience.
- Excellent business analysis experience within investment and asset servicing.
- Delivery of change programmes.
- Excellent systems.
For more information or a confidential discussion contact Claire Normoyle on 061-512270 firstname.lastname@example.org