The successful candidate will have 5+ years Portfolio Project management, have a relevant degree and has well-rounded knowledge of industry leading PPM tools and data visualization tool.
- Liaise closely with PMO Heads and Portfolio Management teams being accountable for appropriate dashboarding, reporting, analytics, governance and oversight across the Portfolio
- Present Portfolio recommendations and updates to Senior Leadership based on analytical information and project performance metrics
- Provide analysis and monitoring of portfolio, program and project financials, capacity, intake, demand and risk and value.
- Provide thought leadership on PPM based on industry trends/technologies/best practices
- Provide guidance and leadership across the wider the portfolio team.
- Provide coaching and training to the wider PMO as needed.
- Identify areas of opportunity for improvement and provide guidance on how best to address same
- Provide and lead proof of concept efforts with various Business Units and Corporate Centers within for new tools, frameworks or processes
- Oversee design of solutions including; defining client requirements, designing processes, and leading teams to deliver and support PPM solutions.
- Oversee the design and execution of future PPM enhancements (both workflows and technologies).
- Have the ability to assess current ‘As Is’ Project Portfolio Management maturity levels within various Business Units and Corporate Centers and develop and communicate and define recommendations for new workflow/processes and tools.
- Conduct research on emerging trends, methodologies and tools.
- Advise on levels of governance, measurements and metrics needed to provide insightful reporting to facilitate decision making
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Recognized Project Management Certification e.g. PMP Certification (Project Management Institute – PMI) / PRINCE2 Certification / Agile PM / P30 /icAgile would be an advantage
- 5+ years of PPM experience
- Experience and knowledge of agile/bi-modal PPM would be a distinct advantage for this role
- Well-developed leadership, management, and strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to lead others in a highly collaborative environment
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, both written and verbal and excellent attention to detail
- Experience within a customer facing role
- Be flexible and be adaptable to change
- An analytical mindset, with experience interpreting and representing data in order to provide appropriate insight to different levels of management
- Well rounded knowledge of industry leading PPM tools and Data Visualization Tools: (e.g. Clarity, MS Project Online, Version One, JIRA, Tableau, Power BI)
- Solid understanding of Portfolio, Program and Project Management – knowledgeable within this subject area and a thought leader
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to use initiative and work under pressure, prioritizing to meet deadlines
- Experience managing teams and client expectations with the ability to foster strong teamwork.
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!