This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Electrical or Mechanical Project Manager to join a fast-paced and innovative company. Minimum of 3-5 years relevant project management experience required for this position.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Project management of water pumping and treatment installations.
- Purchasing and acquisition of all BOQ items for projects including labour, parts and materials
- Timeline planning of all installations from awarding of contract to completion and handover of all documentation.
- Management of all site labour for projects.
- Ensuring the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Writing engineering reports, method statements, risk assessments and commissioning schedules.
- Responsible for all O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during all EPS installation.
Skills / Attributes
- Proficiency in PC skills to include ACAD and all MS office and Project software.
- Working knowledge of conditions of contract such as FIDIC, Public Works Contract.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Strong engineering, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and waste water Industry.
- Have proven experience in an engineering role in an Electrical/Mechanical environment.
- Experience in implementing opportunities and initiatives in a time restricted schedule.
- Organise and plan technical meetings with clients and Consulting Engineers
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish stated deadlines.
- Project management / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management and any Water &/or Waste Water industry experience will be an advantage.
Education Requirements; One of the following will be essential
- Third level Mechanical Engineering degree
- Third level Electrical Engineering degree or diploma
- Similar relevant third level qualification and experience will be considered.
- Full clean driving licence
Interested? Give Blaithin O’Shea a call on 01 66 200 88 or email email@example.com