Project Manager | Waterford | GMP knowledge required |
- Utilise LIMS system
- Request For Quotation (RFQ) and Quotation Delivery
- Project Management and Delivery Milestone attainment/communication
- Serves as project manager for clients’ projects, keeping clients informed of status and TAT and lab informed of client requirements
- Balances client needs and satisfaction with internal laboratory requirements for project success (act as an advocate to both) and ensures that information is distributed to all who need it.
- The Project Manager will obtain necessary information for quote preparation and provides to pricing group for quote generation.
- Use and development of project management tools to achieve consistency in project delivery across the business – project plans, minute templates etc
- Coordination with other operations as projects require
- The Project Manager will audit sample paperwork at required times.
- Schedules coordinate and participate in client conference calls, visits and audits; attend meetings with technical groups as needed.
- Documents client interactions into the project log database.
- Continuous improvement – identification of opportunities for improvement of quality and service with the client group, formulation and implementation of action plans for continuous improvement.
- Degree Level or Equivalent in relevant subject preferably Science related or demonstrable relevant business experience and at least 2 years’ industry project management experience.
- Project Management Training Desirable
- The job holder needs to have knowledge of the requirements of GMP; product development commercialisation and manufacturing/supply chain process for their clients and in particular the testing and service requirements therein. This should include knowledge of regulatory authorities, guidelines and quality systems relating to all services.
- Teamwork especially in a matrix management organisation. Ability to influence across functions across company sites and across companies to achieve objectives.
- Proven networking skills – must be able to network internally across all functions and externally with client organisations and other service providers.
- Must be able to influence and be credible at a senior level within the company and client organisations.
- Capable of contributing to the strategic direction of the business and able to work with counterparts within the organisation globally to achieve business objectives.
- Good communication skills both internally and externally. Ability to understand clients’ requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate solutions.