- Work closely with Program Manager and RTR Senior Manager to manage RTR deliverables as part of FUSION (legal entity and ERP integration of 2 divisions from January 2nd 2019) across both hub and Genpact LSJM and AV RTR teams
- Monitor, report, drive resolution of issues and close out on agreed change impact action planning and cutover activities, in conjunction with maintenance of project plan
- Prepare, update and/or review of templates and other documentation as required
- Coordinate knowledge transfer training, ERP trainings, update of SOPs and related reporting including successful follow up and closure of issues
- Work closely with OTC and STP on cross tower processes, including AR/AP cutover, intercompany and bank clearing
- Coordinate bi-weekly call with other finance functions including action follow up and closure of issues
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a pharmaceutical/medical device industry.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Boyle on 016620088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss all the latest jobs!