- Reference: CJ46333
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
The primary purpose of this role is to support the implementation of the global projects across all the network to ensure the time lines and budgets are met.
- Support the affected sites to ensure the projects are being executed on time.
- Manage the global budget to ensure the scheduled spend is on track.
- Support business key metrics affected by the projects.
- Drive process improvements identified as part of the project across the network.
- Work with the sites projects leaders on resolving any road blocks which may arise as part of the project implementation.
- Provide key inputs and leadership into 2D and UDI project implementation.
- Project Management – provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities to all levels of the organization.
Key Competencies Required:
- Ability to manage multiple assignments or projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible work ethic.
- Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral).
- Problem Solving skills – to assist in maintaining project progress and on design issues.
- Decision Making – required to make decisions on technical issues.
- Degree of responsibility – must be capable of taking direction and taking responsibility and ownership for systems.
- Excellent planning & organisation skills.
- Extent of confidentiality – discretion is essential in view of contact with outside parties, product development strategies, regulatory and sales information.
- Continuous Improvement Focus
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree qualified in a relevant Engineering / Science discipline, with 2+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in regulated industry, FDA, ISO, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to lead significant projects to completion, on time and within budget
- Demonstrated leadership skills and the ability to make effective decisions
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!