Our client is a leader in discovering and delivering innovative medicines which solve serious health issues worldwide and addressing the medical challenges of the future. They are currently seeking a Project Manager to join their global labelling team and assist in the label changes of their products for a period of 12 months. This is a hybrid role offering 2 days working from home and 3 days working at their Dublin office.
The successful person will:
- Lead packaging and artwork strategy and shared label strategy across the product lifecycle.
- Responsibility to lead cross functional teams and drive alignment for labelling projects including manufacturing, engineering, regulatory and supply chain, among others, to achieve the perfect label.
- Ensure assurance of supply and compliance to content and market requirements for new product launches, safety updates and other core labelling programs.
- Take the lead in label change projects and associated deliverables for launches, site transfers, country/area specific changes and other labelling focused projects.
- Lead the periodic formal review process for label change management and develop and report performance metrics within label change execution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Engineering related discipline
- 3-5 years’ experience in project management in a similar industry (Pharma, Operations, Regulatory or Quality environment).
- Label change / Product specification experience is of distinct advantage, specifically regulations and standards affecting the Packaging and Labelling Quality System.
- Experience working effectively across different cultures, time zones, stakeholders and in complex matrix environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with all levels of management and personnel.
- Demonstrated success in influencing, negotiating and problem solving skills and a proven ability to drive cross functional collaboration.
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88