This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Mechanical Project Manager to join a fast paced and innovative company. Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in the Water Treatment Industry is essential.
WW Project Manager responsibilities:
• Managing a small team of M&E Project engineers
• Project management of Waste water pumping and treatment installations in the Leinster region.
• Purchasing and acquisition of all BOQ items for projects including labour, parts and materials
• Timeline planning of all installations from awarding of contract to completion and handover of all documentation.
• Management of site labour for projects.
• Ensuring the project is completed on time and within budget.
• Writing engineering reports, method statements, risk assessments and commissioning schedules.
• Responsible for all O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during all installations.
Project Manager requirements:
• Third level Mechanical/Electrical/Civil Engineering degree is required.
• Must have previous experience in Water or Wastewater industry.
• Working knowledge of conditions of contracts.
• Project Engineering / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management and any Water &/or Waste Water industry experience will be an advantage.
• Full EU/ Irish driving licence.
**FULL SPEC ON APPLICATION**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan.