We have an exciting opportunity for an Operations Project Manager to support the QC function for A Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer that focuses on Human Vaccine Discovery, Development and Manufacturing. This is a full time Permanent job based in Dundalk, Co. Louth. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to work in a brand new facility. If you are a clear concise communicator with a skilled ability to connect and communicate with internal and external stakeholders while having a methodical approach to your work then this may be job you've been waiting for.
- Participate in multiple cross functional teams on site regarding the introduction of complex new projects (NPI) and tech transfer from a QC perspective.
- Be customer facing and support client meetings, scoping project plans and customer needs.
- Develop a project management process for tracking, reporting and recording progress and key milestones, working hand in hand with the Tech Transfer analytical lead(s).
- Collaborate closely with Manufacturing plants to support new product introduction and client needs from a QC perspective.
- Responsible for managing risks, completing impact assessments and developing mitigation strategies and escalation as necessary.
- Collaboration with departments across the business including Manufacturing, QA, Supply Chain, Procurement, Engineering and EHS to ensure the project needs are met.
- Develop high level timelines and gantt charts, managing any changes and communication as required.
- Develop costs/budgets to support Analytical TT for clients.
- Lead NPI product assessments and capacity planning for QC projects.
- Translate the master production schedule into detailed daily execution plans for QC.
- Use finite scheduling and process models to create what-if scenarios to enable ramp up of analytical testing support of internal and external stakeholders.
- Min 5 yrs experience in project management role.
- Bach Degree or higher in a relevant discipline, eg; Science/ Engineering/ Project Management.
- Candidate will come from a highly regulated manufacturing environment, eg; Biologics, Pharma, BioPharma, Medical Device, Food.
- Project management software experience, eg; proficient in Gantt charts, MS Project, Primavera or equivalent.
- Lean Six Sigma is essential.
*Full job spec available upon request*
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88