We are partnering with a Galway based start-up who are looking to hire an experienced NPD Project Manager. The Project Manager will have a strong work ethic who is motivated to work in a dynamic, multidisciplinary environment.
The Project Manager will be primarily responsible for managing the development of the product which is currently in Phase 2 of the product development process. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working closely with senior management and other stakeholders.
- Manage the execution of new product development projects, from concept phase through to design transfer and commercialisation in multiple geographies.
- Contribute to defining the company’s new product pipeline based on business strategy.
- Lead on all project management activities (scope, schedule, communications, finance, risk, procurement and stakeholder management).
- Build schedules from first principles with the R&D, Quality, Regulatory and Clinical teams, and track progress towards agreed deliverables and milestones.
- Implement best practice tools for planning, implementation, risk management, stakeholder management and communication.
- Assist the team with prioritisation of work based on critical path activities.
- Foster strong collaborative working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications, Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum Level 8 Degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience of project management, with at least 3 years project management experience in a medical device environment.
- Strong track record of project delivery.
For a more detailed job specification or a confidential discussion on this role contact Amy Newell.