- Reference: CJ47091
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Munster, Tipperary, Waterford
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
- Estimates project levels of effort and resource requirements by using standard estimating techniques and tools, and by working with appropriate staff to understand scope of effort.
- Prepares project plans, schedules and budgets by using project management tools such as Microsoft Project and by working with appropriate staff to understand tasks necessary to complete project
- Directs project execution by assigning tasks, tracking project schedules, identifying risks, and developing and executing contingency plans.
- Communicates project status by preparing standard status reports, and by participating in departmental and customer project status update meetings.
- Resolves project issues by working with team members, project customers, and others as appropriate.
- Consults with internal project groups by sharing project management knowledge and assisting or mentoring more junior project leaders in project management processes and techniques.
- Participates in external project management organisations, conferences and seminars to keep current with industry best practices in project management by joining professional associations and implementing a professional development plan with focus on project management.
Education and Experience
- Level 7 qualification in a relevant discipline.
- 4+ years of related work experience, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong understanding of business unit function and cross group dependencies/relationships.
- Excellent problem-solving skills. Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- May lead a project team.
- Participates in determining goals and objectives for projects.
- Influences middle management on technical or business solutions.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling on 021 4809118 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!