Our client is a key government agency, is actively seeking a project executive to assist on projects in their engineering division to promote a sustainable approach to all their investments. This is a permanent position based in any company office of your choice: Sligo, Dublin, Athlone, Galway.
The successful applicant will work with a base of growth orientated clients across core sub-sectors including Aviation, Automotive, Technology, Manufacturing and Services. This client base is actively developing and delivering next generation technology solutions in Artificial Intelligence, Vision systems, Factory 4.0 automation, digitisation and the development of new green technologies to support Ireland’s Net Zero climate ambitions.
This opportunity will best suit someone with 1-2yrs experience in a similar role ideally with a background in the engineering sector. They will hold very strong networking and communication skills, with a strong interest in the opportunity to influence positively on environmental sustainability.
Some key competencies and responsibilities include:
· Work with the global team to deliver, manage and plan impactful site visits aligning with the company and Engineering strategy ambitions.
· Proactively support and manage the development and sharing of knowledge across the entire global team to support innovation, creativity, and a strong influencing agenda
· Identify new investment opportunities, investment trends and marketing opportunities to support the delivery of goals and objectives
· Communications & Personal Effectiveness
· Strong oral and written communication experience with ability to lead challenging and impactful client conversations and Present proposals
· Experience working on transformation and growth strategies with clients
· Ability to analyse, interpret and understand client business plans
· Developing experience to influence decision makers in important stakeholder groups
· Experience managing clients and a portfolio to successfully achieve goals and objectives
· Third level qualification, to a minimum Level 8 on the National Qualification Framework is essential, ideally in an engineering discipline
· 1-2 Yrs experience in a similar role
· Eligible and willingness for international & domestic travel
· Experience in an engineering related company is desirable
· Full driving license
*Full Job spec available on request*
For a confidential discussion about this opportunity please contact Ranait Coughlan
(090) 6450664 (01) 66 200 88