- Reference: 44690
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Longford, Offaly, Westmeath
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Process Development / Project Engineer – URGENT
I am working with a medical devices / medical technology company on a new hire to join their exisiting team. This position will be based in the R&D/Engineering/ manufacturing facility in the midlands.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager and part of a project team, you will work across all functions /stakeholdres to ensure timely co-ordination of key projects relation to NPI are managed/tracked using standard PM tools.
Position: Project Engineering
Scope of the role :
- Working within the Engineering group on a number of different project types:
- R&D projects – supporting the Product Development Process in bringing products through from concept to commercialisation
- Sustaining Projects – Supporting manufacturing in process and product developments and continuous improvement.
- 3-5 years’ experience in the medical device sector.
- Experience working in the R&D Product Development Process
- Experience working with manufacturing
- Experience in leading projects and teams on projects
- Engineering of Science Degree
#This role is urgent for our clients – the process will move quickly.
For a confidential discussion and or more information on the role, please contact Mary Mullin on 09064 78104 / 085 871 8281 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well a