Are you a project engineer with 5+ years experience in the biologics or pharma industry? Do you have experience managing capital projects and have people management experience? This is an excellent opportunity to join a pharmaceutical startup who are setting up their European headquarters in Sligo. They are looking for an ambitious, driven project engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the technical aspects of the pilot plant design and built, they will be expected to create and maintain a stable, reliable manufacturing process through analysis of data. They will also be involved in the design of the next phase of expansion of the plant.
- Directs maintenance of plant buildings
- Administer and resolve all technical maintenance issues
- Review and recommend improvements of all SOP procedures and perform troubleshooting on all plant activities and resolve all issues and assist facilities manager to implement all changes
- Tests newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications
- Prepare and maintain inventory records, provide monthly, quarterly and yearly data for financial reporting requirements
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations and design appropriate plant maintenance programs to reduce all downtime
- Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering or equivalent degree
- 5 or more years’ experience required in a medium to large‐scale biotech or pharmaceutical manufacturing facility.
- History of managing capital projects
- Knowledge of manufacturing principles and experience applying them in an industrial setting
- Excellent people management, teamwork and problem-solving skills
For further information on this role please contact Mark on 071-9142411 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!