Video for this job
Summary of Role
A leading world-class pharma organisation are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join their Engineering Department and to be based in Co. Mayo. This is an excellent opportunity to work on the delivery of key projects that will impact on the organisation’s strategic objectives and success. This is a contract role for 24 months. Salary will be DOE.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Support design, build and qualification of an Aseptic Pre Filled Syringe ( PFS ) machine.
- Support current project works that require continuous oversight and interaction with the construction team, Project Management, CBRE and project end users
- Support and oversee the preparation of and completion of PFS line and equipment qualification activities.
- Oversee and support Installation and commissioning work routines performed by the construction team
- Day to day Oversight of all project activities as they pertain to related activities of Project Management, processing equipment, clean utilities and formulation process
- Organization of all protocols, documents and records required to support above
- An active member of the Global Engineering Project Organization
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Project Management experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry
- Further education in Project Management desirable
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and working experience in pharmaceutical aseptic processing equipment. For example, Syringe / Vial Filling lines, autoclaves, isolators and formulation processing equipment.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with equipment vendors, service providers and construction teams