An exciting opportunity for a Project Engineer to join our exclusive client, Glatt Ireland.
Glatt Ireland are part of the Glatt Group who are an internationally renowned pharmaceutical process technology provider dealing with many of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the country. This role will be primarily field based on many of Glatt's pharma customer sites and will require flexibility in terms of travel and working away from home.
- Onsite project engineering and management, supervision and support re the installation and commissioning phases of Glatt manufactured equipment in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Liaising with key pharma customer representatives, liaising with the internationally located Glatt engineering representatives and co-ordination of the Glatt IRL project team onsite.
- Purchasing of materials/equipment within allocated budgetary amounts for site project installation works. Costing and quoting future Glatt projects assuming commercial awareness attributes are shown, and ability is proven.
- Supervision of Glatt appointed sub-contractors onsite during installation and retrofit/upgrade projects i.e., lift and shift/mechanical & electrical contractors.
- Assist and execute the commissioning, calibration and validation testing of the Glatt equipment and the associated control systems during the onsite installation customer handover phases.
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance visits and breakdown support on Glatt manufactured equipment with Glatt service and technical support engineers as and when available or required. This is additional to the project engineering responsibilities.
- The job function will by necessity involve periods of time spent traveling to, working at, and traveling from customer sites in Ireland primarily and possibly in the UK. Staying away from home for short to medium-term periods is to be expected, especially during project installation phases where you can be away from home on a regular basis (i.e., Mon- Fri).
- A Third Level Technical Qualification is desirable however it is open to high level trade/craft qualifications.
- Full clean driver’s license
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Team player and excellent attitude to your scope of work.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.