Project Process Engineer – Longford
Our client who is a global healthcare leader with a portfolio of life-changing technologies and products in business areas such as diagnostics, medical devices and nutritionals have a requirement for a Project Engineer at their manufacturing Facility in the Midlands.
You will be involved in some interesting projects to procure, install and validate new equipment at this expanding facility. You will also be providing engineering experience to the site with a focus on maximizing the availability of Plant and Manufacturing equipment.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Monitor and control plant construction activities and provide necessary support.
- Qualification of new and upgraded facilities, utilities and equipment (FUE).
- Prepare and execute relevant protocols for qualification, working with quality and area owners to approve and complete.
- Work with Preventative Maintenance System to ensure compliance to Plant Quality System
- Maintenance of facility, interior and exterior, utility services and process plant including product and non-product water systems, Clean in Place, Clean out Place integrated systems and automatic fill delivery systems.
- Work for successful External, Division and Corporate audits.
- Preparation of capital expenditure requests for the plant.
- Communicate effectively with plant management, corporate and division engineering.
- Work in site team to design and implement plant improvement projects.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
- Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services.
- Develop project plans with senior engineers for changes to facility, utilities or equipment.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems, and maintaining project costs.
- Prepares Equipment and process status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Engineering function is carried out in line with EHS and Quality policies
Education / Experience:
- Third-level qualification in Engineering or related discipline is required to understand the nature of the business
- Experience in an engineering environment in a related industry is desirable
- Hands-on engineering experience in terms of Equipment FATs, SATs, and Validation documentation.
Competitive salary and benefits on offer. Flexible working hours and option to work remotely part of the time. Some travel is required to Equipment Vendor sites in Europe.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Davin Ferguson.