- Reference: CJ46505
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Kildare, Leinster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Providing support to the Project manager.
- Ensuring projects are being delivered in compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Liaising with the Tendering Department and ensuring an efficient handover of projects.
- Timeline planning from awarding of the contract to completion and handover of all documentation.
- Management of all site labour for projects.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Writing engineering reports, method statements and commissioning schedules.
- Responsible for all O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during all installation.
- Organise and plan technical meetings with clients and Consulting Engineers
- Third level Mechanical, Civil or Electrical Engineering degree/Diploma or similar relevant degree
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!