- Reference: CJ45970
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Cork, Cork City, Munster
- Category: Engineering, Technical & Manufacturing
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Project management of all aspects water and wastewater pumping and treatment installations.
- Purchasing and acquisition of items for projects including labour, parts and materials
- Timeline planning of all small industrial installations from awarding of contract to completion and handover of all documentation.
- Management of all site labour for projects.
- Ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Invoicing and debt retrieval as appropriate.
- Writing engineering reports, method statements and commissioning schedules.
- Responsible for all O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during installation.
Skills / Attributes:
- Proficiency in PC skills to include ACAD and all MS office and Project software.
- Working knowledge of conditions of contract such as FIDIC, Public Works Contract.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Strong engineering analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and waste water Industry.
- Have proven experience in an engineering role in a Civil/Mechanical environment.
- Experience in implementing opportunities and initiatives in a time restricted schedule.
- Organise and plan technical meetings with clients and Consulting Engineers
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish stated deadlines.
- Project management / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management and any Water &/or Waste Water industry experience will be an advantage.
One of the following will be essential
- Third level Mechanical Engineering degree
- Third Level Electrical Engineering Degree or Diploma
- Similar relevant degree
- Full clean driving licence
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Eloísa Ruiz on 021 4911066 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs, our job searching tips & videos!