An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a leading water solutions company based in Cork on a permanent contract. This role will be based in North Cork.
- Supporting the project management of water pumping and treatment installations.
- Assisting with purchasing and acquisition of all BOQ items for projects including labour, parts and materials
- Responsibility of coordinating all site labour for projects.
- Ensuring the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Writing engineering reports, method statements, risk assessments and commissioning schedules.
- Responsible for all O&M and Health & Safety documentation and enforcement of safe work practices onsite during all EPS installation.
- Third level Civil or Mechanical Engineering degree
- Third level Electrical Engineering degree or diploma
- Similar relevant degree
- Full driving license
- Safe Pass
- Proficiency in PC skills to include ACAD and all MS office and Project software.
- Working knowledge of conditions of contract such as FIDIC, Public Works Contract.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and communication skills.
- Strong engineering, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong collaborative skills with an ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged in the water and waste water Industry.
- Have proven experience in an engineering role in a Civil/Mechanical environment.
- Experience in implementing opportunities and initiatives in a time restricted schedule.
- Organise and plan technical meetings with clients and Consulting Engineers
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritise, organise and accomplish stated deadlines.
- Project management / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management and any Water &/or Waste Water industry experience will be an advantage.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.