An exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to join a leading water solutions company based in Cork on a permanent contract. This role will be based in North Cork.
- Project management for a wastewater treatment design process.
- Timeline planning for design deliverables from concept stage to detailed design completion.
- Managing and interfacing with a team of sub consultants.
- Ensuring project deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
- Managing and delivering engineering reports, method statements, risk assessments, construction programmes .
- Development of target cost and engaging with our supply chain.
- Third level Mechanical Engineering degree
- Third level Electrical Engineering degree or diploma
- Similar relevant third level qualification and experience will be considered.
- Project Engineering / Site management / M&E Installation, Personnel management and any Water &/or Waste Water industry experience will be an advantage.
- Full driving license
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Barry O'Brien.