An exciting new role to join a global Medical Device company in Galway City as a Project Engineer.
- Provide project management, oversight, and direction through all phases of the project lifecycle for Equipment engineering projects.
- Document meetings and coordinate status reports and approvals on deliverables.
- Ability to lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Develop and maintain project plans, tasks, deliverables, dependencies and resource requirements.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems and recommending actions.
- Monitors and controls projects, ensuring efficient utilization of project resources.
- Coordinates and prioritizes internal and vendor related activities as they pertain to service, maintenance, upgrades, etc.
Key Skills Required
- Degree qualified in relevant field (HETAC Level 8).
- Project management certification is preferred but not required as training can be provided once aptitude is there.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships within project teams.
- Experience with equipment/software development and validation is an advantage
- Medical device experience preferred.
- Experience with project management process and proficiency with project management tools including Microsoft Project
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role please contact Rhys Joyce.