Video for this job
My client are looking to hire an experienced Technical Project Manager who is ready to step up to the next level. This person will be managing project delivery for our external clients. Proven client management and communication skills are a must, and ideally the candidate will have a data or technical background. Pharmaceutical or IT/Professional Services experience would be preferred, but not required.
The position is a permanent opportunity with an excellent benefits package for the right individual based in Dublin West.
Accomplishes project objectives by planning, directing and coordinating migration project activities to ensure that goals, objectives and all elements of the scope of work are accomplished to our quality standards within the prescribed time frame and project budget.
- Coordinate with our management team to ensure resource availability and plan resource allocation.
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress of migration projects
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Report on project status and performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science or related field discipline.
A minimum of 10 years of project management experience.
Experience with pharmaceutical industry and GxP applications.
Demonstrable experience managing technical teams.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Good judgment in technical assessments and problem-solving abilities.
Self-motivated team player with strong customer orientation and ability to work in multinational and multicultural environment.
Organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
Up to 25% domestic and international travel requirement and ability to work occasional off hours to suit customer schedules.
For a confidential discussion on this opportunity please contact Gillian Nicholson at email@example.com
or call Gillian on 0906478104