In this role, you will plan and work on all aspects of design and installation of Water Treatment Plants.
Project Design Engineer responsibilities:
- Work in the areas of water systems and treatment plant evaluation, modelling and design, master planning and project delivery
- Designing of clean water treatment plants, typical applications being hospital water systems, industrial, Pharma, and recycling water systems with payback evaluations.
- Coordinating and adjusting the work effort within the project team to ensure project work is completed on schedule and within allocated budget
- Execution of project design (management of resources within constraints of project budget and schedule), and culminating with management of bid and construction phase engineering service support
- Maintain regular and constructive communication with clientele and project team members.
- Simultaneously managing multiple projects and clients.
- Compiling pre and post project completion documentation to a very high standard
- Support business development activities
- Degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar degree.
- Extensive experience in designing water treatment systems is essential with special emphasis on the Industrial and Pharma sectors.
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Must exhibit strong project management skills.
- Fluent English speaker with strong speaking skills as the position will require presentations to clients.
- PSDS/PSCS experience is an advantage
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan