- Reference: GJ46763x
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Clare, Galway, Galway City
- Category: Information Technology
Project Coordinator required for a long term fixted term contract. Galway.
- Responsible to thoroughly understand the scope of the project, the project schedule and all administrative project management requirements.
- Clearly manage and maintain all project management registers (including RAID).
- Create, manage and distribute meeting minutes.
- Organize, plan and schedule meetings and calls required by the project.
- Create, maintain and distribute project status reporting.
- Manage the project resources, as well for people as for hard- and soft assets.
- Work collaboratively with development staff and support staff to maintain thorough knowledge of product & process capabilities, and to ensure that all communications between its stakeholders are precise.
- Onsite Customer facing requirement for at least 70%
- Define & maintain all project management processes, manage project lifecycle; coordinate project tasks.
- Arrange customer training and align training with customer goals.
- Maintain timelines and target dates in the planning (Microsoft Project).
- Support Vendor Management Leader in key activities for the programme, tasks to be defined.
- Other duties may be assigned by the Programme Director/manager as per programme requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is required.
- CAPM (PMI) certificate preferred
- PRINCE2 Foundation certificate preferred
- 4-5 years’ experience in IT
- Preferably 1-2 years of project management experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in IT Outsourcing is a plus.
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email email@example.com
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie