My client is currently looking to hire Laboratory Project Coordinators to join their Biopharma team.
Laboratory Project Coordinator
The role is to provide project coordination and support to GMP Laboratory projects. The role interacts and communicates with clients, lab leaders, Project Managers, and analysts and assists with the operational flow of projects.
- Shipment receipt and inspection
- Recording of samples on system
- Scheduling samples to laboratory projects
- Review and set up stability launches
- Preparation of protocols and specifications
- Managing documentation specifications
- Facilitate flow of project information with all stakeholders
- Prepare and manage client communication
- Participate in forecast of activities
- Education to a Bachelors or higher level in Science (ideally chemistry or biochemistry)
- 2+ years’ in a regulatory environment demonstrating project coordination, sample management, stability coordination or similar
- Strong business acumen with scientific and technical background
- Excellent time management and organisational skills