Our client, a leading healthcare company in Cavan, is keen to hire a Project Co-Ordinator to join their team on an initial 6 month contract. The Project- Coordinator will play an integral role in developing, maintaining, and continually improving systems on-site through continuous improvement projects.
Key Responsibilities (Full job description available on request):
- Work as part of the EHS team on-site by supporting various EHS functions.
- Conduct business in a manner that will protect human health, safety and the environment.
- Promote EHS considerations in the planning stages of all projects on site.
- Be the EHS site point of contact for all projects.
- Request Regional Support where required and facilitate necessary arrangements.
- Track the progress of projects on site and deliver regular updates to the EHS team.
- Deliver EHS project deliverables within budget and on time.
- Third-level qualification in EHS is preferable.
- At least +3 years’ experience in a high volume and dynamic production environment.
- Have a demonstrated ability to work on their own initiative, coupled with excellent organisational and strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work as an effective member of a high-performance team.
- This function will have the responsibility to ensure compliance with all regulatory and site EHS regulations, particularly in relation to delivery of successful projects on site.
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarah Flynn.