An exciting Project Co Ordinator opportunity has arisen with one of our clients - a leading industrial distributor based in Kildare. This is a permanent full time position.
- Managing project tasks identified by Site Manager to improve performance of process and deliverables
- Assisting to develop new ideas towards continuous improvements.
- Manage project deliverables and tasks to completion within specified timeframes
- Liaise with customers on various projects, enquiries and issues to provide assistance and ensure the highest level of client satisfaction is achieved’
- Regular problem solving and ability to identify solutions to customer and company issues
- Perform supervisory role across multiple sustaining projects as and when required
- Manage projects and tasks relative to stock/inventory management
- Always provide the highest level of customer service and look for ways to further improve our customer experience
- Work with a series of computerised systems
- Scope out new opportunities and develop proposals on implementation and delivery of various tasks and projects
- Develop presentations and deliver to management, team members, and customers as required
- Other tasks in the Operative remit as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Problem solving aptitude, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently.
- Flexible, reliable, hardworking with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to use own initiative and work independently.
- Tech savvy individual with previous experience using software systems e.g. SAP, Microsoft Projects, Teamwork, etc.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Flexible to take on additional duties as required
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Sarra Hadi