Video for this job
- This role will lead the team to support and enable the other units/teams within the Organisation to deliver on their business commitments. The unit supports other teams by co-ordinating, facilitating, documenting, technical input and tracking cross-team or whole unit initiatives which are designed to improve our collective effectiveness, efficiency and quality.
Quality and Efficiency Improvement – Development and implementation of quality improvement initiatives supporting units to improve the quality of their day to day work
- Drive a programme of procedural change management – implementing changes designed to improve other teams’ effectiveness and efficiency
- Where required, support existing checks and develop guidance/ interventions to improve data quality on existing IT systems
Governance and Accountability – Ensure that the Unit contributes to and is compliant with Pobal corporate governance requirements
- Co-ordinate and develop activities designed to support the unit’s data protection responsibilities.
- Develop processes and procedures that improve the unit’s ability to respond efficiently to programme audit requirements including document management procedures. Support the development of EOperations’ approach to case management co-ordinating procedural changes, identifying resource requirements and developing information flows.
- Track and carry out periodic checks to examine the extent to which practice is in line with agreed procedures
Ad hoc supports – Responding to general requests from Directorate members for support that helps them to deliver on business objectives – Supporting the development and adoption of a general project management approach within the directorate. Helping to establish good practice in project governance.
Line management – If required, management of staff to support this functional area
- Relevant third level qualification is essentiaL
- 4 Years + experience in a similar Project Management role
- Experience of systematic approaches to the development of quality and efficiency within a team setting e.g. TQM; Lean Six Sigma.
- Experience in analysis and administration of business processes
- Proficient in MS applications, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project as well as programme databases and SharePoint
- Experience and proficiency in Customer Relations Management (CRM) systems
- Experience in implementation of funding programmes
- Understanding of funding administration processes
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org