- Reference: D46748
- Job Type: Contract
- Location: Dublin South
- Category: Administration
Excellent opportunity for an ambitious professional to join a leading food retail and wholesale company based in South Dublin on an initial 6-month contract basis.
The ideal candidate will be professional in their approach and have an appreciation of the importance of successful project delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Direct administrative support for Project and Programme Manager & IT Director.
- Support the Project Teams and perform as a key team member in relevant meetings and discussions ( recording meeting minutes etc).
- Collect and analyse project data, and generate reports, graphs and presentations as required
- Ensure project delivery guidelines are adhered to and submitted documentation is consistent with existing standards
- Arranging meetings, and schedules to align with team members diary commitments
- General ad hoc administrative tasks
- Regular updating of tasks for Project Managers on MS Project Server
The successful candidate will:
- Excellent IT skills and an understanding of business processes and procedures
- Will have experience in system implementations
- Be a team player and work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Resolves problems and issues or escalates where necessary
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services, and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland. please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie