The post holder will be expected to provide administration support to the Project Team.
- Provide everyday office support to the programme
- Answer queries and provide a reception/ telephone service
- Taking minutes of meetings and teleconferences, follow up on actions (note travel to meetings in Dublin is required)
- Organise catering orders and meetings room bookings as required for the programme
- Manage Data – including: maintaining, correcting, collating, interrogating, validating and processing data (attendance at meetings etc.)
- Assist with organising of training (venues, catering, documentation preparation)
- Raising purchase orders and following up on invoices
- Preparation of documentation for meetings as required.
- Maintain accurate up to date records, both computerised and paper copy filing systems and records
- Assist in and / or prepare reports as necessary (Provide required information and support to Service Managers and teams, team members, clients, patients, members of the public etc.
- Action all communications in a timely manner
- Identify potential problems / inconsistencies in a timely manner and consult with line manager as appropriate
- Represent the service in a positive manner
- Undertake other assignments as directed
- Any other administrative support as requested
(i) Satisfactory relevant experience which encompasses demonstrable equivalent skills to the above roles and responsibilities.
(ii) Experience and competence in using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and excellent typing skills
- Experience in minute taking.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and organise own workload in an effective and methodical manner within strict deadlines
- Demonstrate the ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Demonstrate a commitment to providing a high level of customer service
- Demonstrate excellent computer skills particularly Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong numeracy skills, including the ability to analyse data
- Demonstrate the ability to work in line with relevant policies and procedures
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!