Location – Navan, with some travel required
- The department is responsible for all aspects of property. This includes oversight of building projects.
- This role is effective project management and includes dealing with contractors to ensure successful completion of building projects and fitting out rooms.
- The vacant position is mainly an administrative one including printing, filing and checking files for audit purposes.
- Experience and/or knowledge of public procurement and project management would be advantageous but not essential as training will be provided
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders in construction/fit-out projects including schools, solicitors, design teams and contractors/bidders
- Project management administration experience desirable
- Attention to detail
- Analytical thinker
- Ability to make informed and confident decisions
- Good communication skills
- Experience of word and excel
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Nicola Egan on 090 64 78104 or email firstname.lastname@example.org