Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Project Accountant.
- Complete monthly reports and attend monthly review meetings with project management.
- Work with relevant departments to update BOMs (Bill of Materials) and manufacturing Routers to calculate standard costs for new manufactured list numbers and obtain transfer prices and TP material prices.
- Run standard costs reports from SAP..
- Prepare R&D tax credit and grant submissions and close out audit of the claims.
Other Skills & Experience
- Excellent financial analysis skills & strong attention to detail.
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties.
- Ability to work on their own initiative or as part of a team.
- High level of proficiency using MS Excel.
Education & Background
- S. in Accounting or Relevant Business Course preferred and suitable candidates should be working towards a professional accreditation. Eg. CIMA, ACCA, ACA
- The ideal candidate should have 1-3 years’ experience in a cost accounting position in a manufacturing environment but will also consider ambitious graduates.
- Exposure to manufacturing activities, cost accounting and variance analysis including SAP experience would be ideal but not necessarily required.