Project Accountant required on a long term contract basis. Mayo
For further information please contact Noeleen Stewart Collins McNicholas 091706712 or email@example.com
The Project Accountant will be involved in implementing the ariba system specific activities or supporting the person who must implement the activity.
- Preparation of Master Data Templates, scope of these would include but not be limited to; Supplier Data, Approval Matrices, Commodity Codes, Entity Data.
- User Acceptance Testing
- Communications to stakeholders
- Establishing new business model for company Procurement & Payables
- Training of new users
- Post implementation support
- SOX Compliance – this would include testing, working with key stakeholders to ensure awareness and compliance and documentation of test results.
- Compliance process improvements
- Internal Audit
- Intercompany Accounting.
- Qualified Accountant with minimum of 3 years post qualification experience working within a medium sized international company
- Project experience desirable, ideally in an international role
- Proven ability to influence change across multiple regions
- Strong accounting and systems skills
- Strong knowledge of Legal and Tax structures.
- Project orientated and able to work on own initiative and report to Senior Management.
- Experienced user of an ERP system is essential. Knowledge of SAP preferable
- Available to travel as required
For a confidential discussion and a more detailed job spec (more information on the role), please contact Noeleen Stewart on 091-706712 or email firstname.lastname@example.org