Programme Manager/Projects Manager
Due to the continued growth of MWP, we are looking to recruit an experienced Programme/Projects Manager that will focus on the resourcing, managing, and delivery of a portfolio of projects for a range of clients. The ideal candidate will get on easily with people and will enjoy working in multi-disciplinary teams. Knowledge of the Engineering, Environmental, and Planning Consultancy sectors and delivery of complex projects with multiple resources inputs within defined and tight timelines is desirable.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for working with the team on delivering a diverse range of projects completed by the environmental sector, with a clear focus on the management of resources, time, cost, and delivery.
Overview of Main Responsibilities:
- Setting up the Programme structures for tracking project deliverables, managing resources, tracking budgets and expenditure, and capturing risks and issues as they arise.
- Having an overview across the sector on the status of all projects in terms of the availability of the required resources, project programmes, and integration with other sectoral resource inputs within the company or with external sub-consultants.
- Knowledge of Project Management tools and strong project management skills.
- A focus on project delivery and an awareness of the resources needed. Identification of project risk in terms of timelines or resources.
- Preparation of forecasts for project resources for annual or quarterly planning that ultimately effects project delivery.
- Preparing and submitting financial and progress reports for the business sector.
- Supporting the team in completing tender, contractual and other documents for new projects.
- Support the team tracking and delivering projects and coordinating work Programs with our internal teams.
- Prepare and present weekly and monthly reports as required to management team.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a relevant technical area.
- Successful track record in delivering multi-faceted Programmes.
- Strong commercial and financial skills commensurate with delivery of projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and with internal and external technical stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and willing to take initiative.
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- CPD Programme with support and mentoring
- Health insurance plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Protection of life and long term illness cover
- 22 days annual leave
- Paid professional membership fee
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Aisling Lane.