The Program Manager manages all phases of programs from inception through completion, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget. Responsible for the pricing, schedule and technical performance of programs or subsystems of major programs. Manages the overall manufacturing effort of the facility through the coordination and management of manufacturing, human resources, quality assurance and continuous improvement for the location in support of the overall company objectives. Makes final decision on issues relating to the project and ensures the program achievement of objectives
- Coordinates cross-functional project/program teams from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for customer use.
- Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource additions.
- Provide technical leadership and support to relevant Engineering groups
- Provide technical support in executing the project plan to meet the customer requirements.
- Liaise closely with Device Development Services to ensure operations are closely aligned to product development & new programme activities as required
- Lead the automated assembly system technical oversight and liaising with equipment vendors.
- Develop User Requirement Specification, equipment buy-off, installation, validation & production ramps.
- Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders.
- Investigates facts and may assist with the development of solutions to problems during the design and planning phases.
- Coordinates mould design process, assembly development and supply chain requirements by assisting with design reviews and weekly project status meetings.
- Assists with the development of flowcharts, GANNT charts and other project report mechanisms as needed. Coordinates program continuous quality improvement and cost reduction efforts and teams by assisting with the development of the Quarterly Business Review process.
- Works with GBU Team to improve all customer satisfaction measurements including NPS score.
- Support all company safety and quality programs and initiatives.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
- Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time as needed, based on the evolution of the company and the requirements of the department/position.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/life science or related discipline required.
- Master’s degree is an advantage
- Minimum five (5) years work-related experience in project management or related discipline (or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience).
- Demonstrated experience in project management on an international scale.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
- Certified Black Belt preferred/practical experience in Lean continuous improvement techniques.
- Some minimum travel requirements
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Josh Barnes.