My client is a developed MNC the the Medical Device Industry based on the west side of Galway City. Candidates must have 6 months cleanroom experience and Leaving Certificate or equivalent.
• Must be able to work in a team-oriented atmosphere with PTM’s, technicians, QA personnel, and engineers, completing tasks and communicating effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Performs in-process inspection to ensure products meet specifications and standards.
• Generates required documentation to complete the Device History Record (DHR).
• Must be able to read and understand: assembly instructions, production orders, Bills of Materials, Standard Operation Procedures, and all other documentation used to control the products and processes.
• Assists in creating and updating process and product documentation.
• Leaving Certificate, or equivalent education level is required.
• Minimum 6 months’ work experience in a medical device manufacturing environment.
• Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions both verbally and in writing.
• Basic Mathematics & good English skills.
• Good mechanical aptitude, dexterity and hand/eye coordination. Must be able to reach, bend and lift 12Kg on a daily basis
• PC user, familiar with Word, Excel, and Windows
• Must be willing to be trained in other areas of production
• Knowledge and adherence to safety procedures and programs
For a confidential discussion please email: email@example.com or call 091 706721.