My client, a developing multinational in Donegal is looking to hire two Production Team Leaders to join their team. One of the roles is to cover weekdays and the other is to cover weekends, a premium is provided for the weekend shift.
This an excellent opportunity for a candidate who has people management experience in the manufacturing industry to join a developing company, both roles are full-time, permanent positions.
- Responsible for the day to day supervision of the Moulding, Manual Assembly and Bag Manufacturing departments
- Responsible for achieving all production goals
- Responsible for developing the personnel working in the department
- Responsible for planning, prioritising, organising and controlling the tasks and projects undertaken within the department
- Responsibility also includes developing and maintaining work measurement, work standards and reporting of production performance
- Must have a third Level education in an engineering discipline or appropriate trade qualification
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Must have experience in a manufacturing or molding environment
- Excellent team player and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
For further information on this role please contact Niamh Cregg on 071-9149732 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie
Follow us on LinkedIn and connect with our Recruitment Consultants to discuss the latest jobs as well as our job searching tips and videos!