We have a new opening for a Production Team Lead to join a multinational MedTech company based in Roscommon. The successful candidate will be responsible for to maintain and develop production process through managing key process indicators and to ensure customer orders are met and assist in development of improved quality methods.
- Monitor daily work operations ensuring a consistently high level of Production at all times.
- Ensure all SAP transactions are completed to ensure the correct processing of production orders at all stages of production.
- Gather, monitor and trend data associated with agreed KPIs and report results to Management.
- Ensure all raw material necessary to complete weekly orders is assigned on SAP and physically available for production.
- Ensure adequate resources are available to address weekly/monthly plan.
- Continuously monitor production trends to proactively identify potential risks to meeting customer demand.
- Maintain safety standards at all times, lead by example and maintaining a safety conscious culture at all times.
- Lead and develop the team and ensure ongoing training and mentoring is provided.
- Minimum 2 Years Experience within a Supervisor Role within a similar working environment.
- 3rd Level Degree in Science/Quality/Engineering would be desirable.
- Ability to supervise and motivate team.
- Ability to co-ordinate, plan and organise.
- Strong Communication Skills.
If you would like more information on this role you can contact Paul Dunican
(090) 641 7022