Production Team Lead
The Production Team Lead is responsible for the day to day running of assembly lines while adhering to all safety standards. Responsibilities will also include the Management of the daily/weekly repair plan.
Production Team Lead responsibilities:
- The main function of the Team Lead is to ensure the efficient operation of the designated teams and to provide assistance to the workshop management as appropriate.
- Manages team of Workshop Technicians , ensures their cross training and professional and personal development.
- Manages regular safety drills.
- Checks the available equipment daily.
- Manages absenteeism as well as overtimes.
- Manages calibration on the tools used.
- Takes active part in setting of 6S principles, leads the team to follow established rules, supports the zone during any process improvement activities, manages KAIZENs.
- Prepares daily plan in coordination with planners based on weakly requests.
- Plans resources on the orders forecast.
- Creates and co-ordinates flexibility within team to provide covers for absence. Manages overtimes and annual leave.
- Provides mentoring/coaching and support to direct reports to develop their skills and career progression, plans career progressions. Leads and evaluates performance of direct reports in the team.
Production Team Lead requirements
- Diploma/Certificate in Technical Education or equivalent knowledge through experience
- An understanding of engineering drawings and circuit diagrams is required.
- Able to lead, motivate and supervise team members to achieve targets.
- Possesses good organisational, leadership skills and communication skills
- Must be available to travel to mainland Europe for a 3-4 month training period
**FULL SPEC SHARED TO SUITABLE APPLICANTS**
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Tina Egan.