- Reference: 46730
- Job Type: Permanent
- Location: Roscommon, Westmeath
- Category: Production
Production Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Monitors daily work operations ensuring a consistently high quality product is produced on time in full.
- Complete or ensure completion of all SAP transactions to ensure correct processing of production orders both at Semi-finished stage and finished product stage.
- Ensure all raw material necessary to complete weekly orders is assigned on SAP and is physically available for processing.
- Ensure adequate resources are available to address the weekly / monthly production plan.
- Continuously monitor production trends to proactively identify potential risks to meeting customer demand.
- Fully responsible for the staffing planning.
- Ensure safety standards are maintained at all times.
- Lead and develop the team and ensure ongoing coaching and mentoring.
- Leaving certificate or equivalent is required
- Third level qualification in Quality/ Engineering, Materials/Science/Mechanical or Instrumentation would be beneficial.
- Previous work experience in a similar work environment is essential.
- Ability to communicate and work with people inside and outside the department.
- Good communicator (written and oral).
- Ability to supervise and motivate team
- Ability to co-ordinate, plan and organise
- Some knowledge of engineering theories and methods.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
For more information or to apply please contact Tina Egan on firstname.lastname@example.org 09064 78104.
Please Note: Collins McNicholas will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Setting the Standards for Excellence in Recruitment
To see a full list of jobs available across Ireland please visit our website at www.collinsmcnicholas.ie