Supervisor Manufacturing and Filling:
Responsible for the day to day running and coordination of production activities in the Multidose Compounding and Filling departments, he/she will be responsible for the timely weighing, manufacture and filling of multidose batches with adherence to the agreed firm planned schedule. High standards of EHS and quality will be an expectation.
- Responsible for the Hiring of new personnel
- Processing TMS and holidays
- Reporting and monitoring personnel performance.
- Drive Safety and Quality within the departments
- Chair the Tier board meetings.
Education and Experience
- Third level science/Engineering qualification desirable.
- Pharma manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- Working in classified areas or similar experience
- Good aseptic knowledge
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Demonstrated knowledge of aseptic behaviour
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a cross functional team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Excellent personnel skills
For a confidential discussion and more information on the role, please contact Edyta Fleming on 091706721 or email email@example.com.
For more information on our Recruitment and HR Services and to see a full list of our available jobs across Ireland, please visit our website www.collinsmcnicholas.ie