Our client, who specialises in life-changing products, is recruiting for a Production Supervisor to join their award-winning facility in Cavan. You will be working a Continental Shift, where you will receive a 33.3% shift premium in addition to your base salary. This role is initially a 12-month role but has the potential to lead to a longer-term role depending on business needs.
As a Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for:
- Producing continuous and reliable products.
- Training and supervising the production process and employees.
- Ensuring compliance to SOPs and GMP.
- Monitoring and improving compliance, manufacturing systems and processes, etc.
- Minimise risk and non-conformances.
- Effective implementation of CAPA systems.
As a Production Supervisor, you must have:
- A Third Level Degree in a relevant area.
- One year of experience in a supervisor/lead position.
- Three years of technical experience in a manufacturing setting.
If you are interested in this role and are looking for further information, please contact Emma Cawley
+353 (0)71 91 40258